A lot of people hate to clean, but there is no way out of it, so why make it more difficult. We, at KLINTEK, want you to make cleaning easier...remember : KLINTEK CLEANS FOR YOU ....FOR LIFE!
Organized cleaning: Schedule daily (kitchen, microwave), weekly (floors, wastebaskets, whole bathroom and kitchen cleaning, dust high/low surfaces), monthly (cabinets, entry and patios low pressure washing, refrigerators, a/c filters), semi annual and annual cleanings (windows, screens, a/c units and closets) in a calender.
Gather and use the appropriate cleaning product for each task and maintain them in their original container. Always read instructions and follow safety advice. All equipment should be in good condition and always put away clean. KLIN TIPS helps you reduce a little bit of time if you:
- Don´t clean the entire surface. Sometimes a touch up is all that is necessary. For example: why clean an entire mirror if it only has a small stain or smudge.
- If you have something in your house that you don´t like...give it away. Why bother to clean it.
- Always clean from top to bottom. Gravity works better with you.
- High or out of reach areas doesn´t have to be cleaned regularly. If you can´t see it, your guess can´t see it either. For example: Clean the top of your kitchen cabinets and place paper on top once cleaned. When it becomes dirty, remove the paper and throw away. Touch up the surface and put clean paper again.
- Put mats in all entrances of your house, and have your family and friends wipe their shoes on these mats. This way your floors and carpets stay clean and dirtfree for a longer time. Would it be great if they could leave the shoes by the door.. don´t you think???
- When buying upholstered, leather or wood furniture and carpets, , don´t buy them with your heart or for the looks. READ THE LABEL. WHAT IT IS MADE OF, WHAT MATERIALS AND MOST IMPORTANT.... HOW TO CLEAN IT!! Ask the seller everything you need to know in how to clean and maintain the item so it could always look as new. Some furniture can only be vacuumed cleaned or professionally cleaned, $$$$$ uppps!!!
Having any questions or trouble with a certain cleaning issue...write us at: email@example.com
KLIN TIPS is a section where we can share tips, ideas and suggestions in all cleaning issues. Let us know your opinion, it will be very valuable for us to hear from you!!